click the banner to return to main page;
Anniss+Barton – Photography Roadshow
Terms & Conditions
Anniss+Barton are supplying photography (photoshoot) production services only as described.
ALL PARTICIPANTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SUPPLING THEIR OWN MODEL & GARMENTS STYLING, PAYMENT OF THEIR OWN ENTRY FEES & MEETING ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA OF THE 2020 L’ORÉAL COLOUR TROPHY
All images created via this service are subject to the following terms;
The Photography Roadshow will only proceed in each state subject to MINIMUM participation numbers – All efforts will be made to ensure each state photography date proceeds. However, If a shoot date is cancelled due to insufficient participant numbers – a full refund for that state will be issued per paid booking/participant.
Participants must supply and source their own talent/model and prepare their own Hair Colour Work. Hair Colour Work should be completed by the participant (team/individual) prior to photoshoot / booking day.
Make Up artist will be supplied, Make Up looks should be clearly communicated via mood boards to the Make Up artist(s) on the day. Any special make up requirements need to be communicated to Anniss+Barotn, prior to the photoshoot, and may incur extra cost if they are outside spec.
All imagery will be completed on a plain backdrop in line with the ColourTrophy awards requirements. Mid grey, dark grey and plain White backgrounds will be available on the day, any additional coloured backgrounds can be made available at an extra cost. (please contact us to discuss)
Two models cannot be shared with 2 individual participants unless full rate of $990 for each model/participant. (However, 2 models can be shared as a team entry and may use the discount rate noted)
Photoshoot fee of $990 including GST applies (full-fee). Per Individual – For individuals/teams, every full fee ($990) paid model, an additional model is eligible at a discounted rate of $690 including GST .
(Ie: If an individual / team wish to photograph four (4) models you pay two at $990 and two at $690 – including GST)
Additional final images of the same model can be purchase for $250 incl GST per image – this selection will be made available during image selection process.
Images are for use within the 2020 L’Oréal Colour Trophy entry, editorial use and personal folio usage. (Non commercial use – e.g.: broad form print and advertising use is not included)
Dedicated Web Gallery Selections Pages will be made available to each individual participant within 24-48 hours following a shoot date – Final selections must be made within 5 days of shoot date (unless stated otherwise) – Web galleries will expire after 21 days
“We” ANNISS+BARTON, and/or L’Oreal Australia, reserve the right to cancel and/or reschedule any workshop, due to inadequate enrollment, unforseen factors, supplier/instructor illness, or an ‘act of God’. In the event that ‘we’ cancel a shoot date – a full refund will be made per paid booking.
As our costs for each event remain the same no matter how many delegates attend, like any pre-booked tickets for the theatre, concert, flights etc, we are unable to give a full refund in the event of non-attendance, regardless of the circumstances.
Cancellations made 14 days prior may be able to transfer their booking, or where available entitled to a refund – this may only occur if we have sufficient prior notice and are able to put a cancellation place available back online AND your place is resold. In this event we will of course make a full refund or credit to you. Please note that we cannot be liable for any other costs incurred by yourself or your team/models, etc – so please check with L’Oéal Australia / us before booking any non-refundable accommodation or transport, etc.
Applicable for bookings made and photography sessions between 01st June to 30th August 2019.
AUSTRALIAN L’ORÉAL COLOUR TROPHY AWARD 2020 – TERMS & CONDITIONS
|Promotion:||Australian L’Oréal Colour Trophy Award 2020|
|Promoter:||L’Oreal Australia Pty Ltd ABN 40 004 191 673, 564 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC 3004, Australia.|
|Promotion Overview:||The Promotion will consist of two (2) award categories: |
The Promotion will consist of three (3) Rounds of judging:
All successful candidates into the Grand Finale will also be automatically eligible to win the 2020 L’Oréal Professionnel Readers’ Choice Award with a luxury fashion consumer magazine.
|Entry Period:||Start date: Saturday 01/06/19|
End date: 5pm AEST on Saturday 31/08/19
If an entrant is a student rather than an employee of a salon – the above requirements referencing a salon do not apply. But they must have consent from their private hairdressing college to enter into this Promotion.
|Eligibility for the 2020 L’Oréal Professionnel Colour Trophy Award (Can enter as INDIVIDUAL or TEAM):|
|Eligibility for the 2020 L’Oréal Professionnel Rising Star Award (Can only enter as an INDIVIDUAL):|
|How to Enter:|
|Entries permitted:||There is no limit to the amount of teams/individuals who can enter from the same salon/college, however the same individual may enter a maximum of three (3) times (whether as part of an individual entry or team entry) for the Colour Trophy Award category.|
There is no limit to the amount of individuals who can enter from the same salon/college, however the same individual may enter a maximum of three (3) times for the Star Award category.
|Additional Significant Conditions:|
|Number of Winners:|
Round Two – Semi Final
Western Australia & Northern Territory 6th October 2019
South Australia & Tasmania 8th October 2019
New South Wales & Australian Capital Territory 13th October 2019
Queensland 15th October 2019
Victoria 21st October 2019
NB: Colour choice and saturation of colour will be judged; and colour will be the overriding factor in any decision making process
|Number of Winners:|
|Publication of Winners:|
Round Three – Grand Finale
|Number of Winners:|
|2020 L’Oréal Professionnel Colour Trophy Award Prizes:||First Prize – Major Winner (valued at up to AUD$150,000) |
Second Prize – Runner-Up (valued at up to AUD$70,000)
Third Prize – Second Runner-up (valued at up to AUD$50,000)
|2020 L’Oréal Professionnel Rising Star Award:||Prize estimated value is AUD$70,000 and includes: |
|General Prize Conditions:||No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified by the Promoter.|
All travellers are responsible for ensuring that they have valid passports, and any requisite visas, vaccinations and travel documentation. All travellers apart of the same team must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. Frequent flyer points will not be awarded and do not form part of a prize. Travel itinerary will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
Spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), travel insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs, unless otherwise specified in the prize description specified herein, are not included and are the responsibility of the winner. Travellers may be required to present their credit card at check in.
Prizes are subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider(s), if for any reason the winner does not, once the prize has been booked, take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
|To whom prize/s are awarded:||Prizes are awarded to the salon or private hairdressing college rather than individuals within a team and if any members of the winning team leave their salon or private hairdressing college they forfeit their prize experiences and prizes. The Promoter reserves the right to not comply with this clause and to award the prize to person/s it sees fit from a salon/college if team member at all during the Promotion or any team member is no longer an employee/student of the college.|
Exact method and to whom cash prizes will be awarded will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date (“Promotional Period”). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and the immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. “Immediate family member” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The judges may select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next best, and record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
- The winners will be determined by skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winners. The judges’ decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- No part of this prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified by the Promoter.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of a prize, if the Promoter determines in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the physical or mental condition necessary to be able to safely participate in or accept the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant’s details (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter’s discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- All material submitted on entry (e.g. photo(s), image(s), drawing(s), comment(s), sound/video recording(s) and answer(s) to a promotional question) must NOT: (a) be in breach of any laws, regulations and rights, e.g. any laws regarding intellectual property (copyright, trademarks, etc), defamation and privacy; (b) be defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, contain nudity, aggressive, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable or discriminate/vilify any section of the community with respect to race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, origin, sexual preference, mental illness, disability or gender or unsuitable for publication; or (c) contain viruses. Entrants warrant that they own or have the right to license the copyright in any entry submitted by them into this Promotion, for the purposes of this Promotion, that no rights have been granted to any third party in respect of any such entry which would prevent the entry being used as contemplated by this Promotion, and that the use by the Promoter of any such entry will not breach any laws or infringe the rights of any person (including without limitation with respect to privacy, intellectual property and defamation). Entrants must obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in their entry. By entering, all entrants license and grant the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees an exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (including any portion of their entry) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants further agree, upon request by the Promoter, to assign all of their rights, title and interest (including copyright) in and to their entry to the Promoter and to sign any legal documentation to confirm such assignment. Entrants agree that their entry is their original work and does not infringe the rights of third parties, or that they have obtained full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the aforementioned material. Entrants consent to any use of their entry that may otherwise infringe their moral rights. Entrants are responsible for all entries they submit on entry. The Promoter will not be liable for any entries, to the extent permitted by law. The Promoter reserves the right to remove, request removal or decline to publish any entry or portion of an entry for any reason whatsoever, including if in breach of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter will have no liability to entrants if it exercises this right and entrants must comply with any request made by the Promoter pursuant to this paragraph. The entrant warrants and represents that any material sent or provided by the entrant to the Promoter will not infringe any copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party (including moral rights) and that the entrant has all rights to use the materials and has obtained all necessary consents to comply with any relevant privacy and/or confidentiality requirements. Entrants agree to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the Terms and Conditions including this clause.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
COPYRIGHT L’ORÉAL COLOUR TROPHY 2020